Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ideas/Designs/Plans

So as it turns out, I'm not as prepared for my business as I thought. I knew I still needed a logo design and banner for etsy shop and professional photos taken of all my products, but what I didn't know was how much research I needed to do for my product titles and descriptions using "keywords" and "tagging". Man I was way behind.

Thanks to some lovely people at etsy.com I think I'm well on my way. I still need my logo designed and photos taken, (both of which are being worked on), things are slowly coming along. And once my logo is designed, my brothers own a Design & Printing company so anything I need printed will be done with LOVE. - Thanks George&Michael!! - ALSO, I plan to have Corrabelle turn my logo design into a gorgeous stamp for my packaging.

My amazingly talented partner Darcy is working on my design, he is sketching it as I type. It is fantastic, I can't wait to share it with the world!!

MY LIST:

  • Logo
  • Banner
  • Photos
  • Stamp
  • Stickers
  • Flyers
  • Business Cards
So excited about it all. (I am also working on some new ideas... very excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment