Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!! - SALE!!

HALF PRICE OFF EACH ITEM IN MY ETSY STORE!!! - Everything must go for I am starting over!

I have just purchased my very first batch of 100% Merino Wool Felt Fabric. - NO MORE ACRYLIC FELT!!

I purchased this set of wool from Felt On The Fly and for my second batch I will purchase from Material Evidences Shop. I can't wait to get my hands on some really soft, beautiful felt!!

The next step for me will be wet felting. Oh the endless possibilities!!!

I can't wait!! xx

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog background! Now I'm off to go see your wares! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristi D. Your blog background is breathtaking. Beautiful. Can't wait to see your new creations. Working in wet felt seems like it's going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in turning your back on acrylic felt, you made the right choice! Yay for wool :-)
    Have fun wet felting - it's a mess and it's exhausting, but it's great fun, too!

    Cheers,
    Weird

    ReplyDelete