Monday, November 1, 2010

Morning Whine

Trying really hard to stay positive. Not an easy thing for me to do in any occasion, but especially with this.
When I started creating necklaces from Felt in the beginning of the year, I got great responses and sold (to friends) almost everything that I made. Though at the time, I was using acrylic felt and store bought feature buttons. I decided I didn't want to do it this way anymore and so I started sourcing the best Merino Wool Felt and antique buttons.

Since this new turn in my designs, I've yet to sell a single piece. And so I'm wondering - Are my new designs just not that good?? see--> Flickr

I don't want to give up, aside from my partner Darcy, it is the only thing making me really happy... I guess I'm always the frustrated artist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment